CPS Investment Advisors
CPS Group CPAs
Peter C. Golotko, CPA/PFS, MBA is a principal of CPS Investment Advisors and CPS Group CPA’s. The firm specializes in helping people accumulate wealth. The mission statement of the firm is to help people achieve financial independence so they can make a choice about whether or not they go to work. Peter is also the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Peter received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and a Masters of Business Administration from Florida Southern College. He is board certified as a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) as designated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and holds the Certificate of Educational Achievement in Personal Financial Planning.
Peter joined the firm in 1990. He has several years of experience in the areas of investments, financial planning, accounting, and taxation. Peter is a frequent lecturer in the areas of financial planning, investments, SEC compliance and technology.
Peter’s Accomplishments, Memberships & Affiliations include:
- Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Southern College
- Master of Business Administration degree from Florida Southern College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) as designated by the American Institute of CPA’s
- Awarded the Certificate of Educational Achievement in Personal Financial Planning
- NASD Series 65 license
- Experienced in all areas of income tax
- Chief Compliance Officer for CPS
- Testified on compliance issues before the S.E.C. on behalf of the American Institute of CPAs
- Frequent lecturer in the areas of investments, financial planning and income tax
- Past President Polk Chapter of FL Institute of CPA’s
- Chairman of the Board – Peace River Center
- Treasurer – Early Learning Coalition